Coffee with... Robert De Niro
The day after the Festival Opening with the screening of the iconic “TAXI DRIVER” the acclaimed actor will give a talk about his career for the audience, participants of Talents Sarajevo programme and press on August 13 at the National Theatre.
The conversation will take place from 10:15 to 11:00, and will be moderated by Mike Goodridge, formerjournalist and CEO of London-based Protagonist Pictures, also one of the programmers of the Kinoscope section of the festival.
With the great buzz surrounding the attendance by the legendary actor note that there are some ground rules to follow in regards to this event. Please find all the necessary information below:
- Tickets holders for the screening of TAXI DRIVER can collect their replacement tickets\passes in the main Box Office (Bosnian Cultural Center Sarajevo) on Saturday, August 13, between 8:30am and 9:00am
- Precise timetable and information for media representatives on how to collect passes for the event will be provided in the Press Centre
- Because of the limited number of seats, all who are interested to attend will be served on a first come, first served basis (audience will be provided with tickets in the order of their arrival to the Box Office)
- For security reasons and because of the admission schedule, participants will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the National Theatre
- The session will be conducted in English with no simultaneous translation provided
- Because of the time limit set for the event, members of the audience and journalists will not be allowed to ask questions
- The event will be broadcast live on a large screen outside the National Theater for those who fail to enter the venue
ENTRY TO THE NATIONAL THEATRE
- 9:00am - 9:30am – organized entrance into the venue for media representatives (one journalist with ticket and one cameraman per media organization) accompanied by Press Office staff
- 9:30am - 9:45am – entrance into the venue by ticket holders collected at the Box Office
THE FESTIVAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE RULES!