Rules and Regulations:
• Eligible countries: Southeast Europe (Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey) + MENA (Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lybia, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Unitaed Arab Emirates, Yemen) and CIS (Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine)
• Eligible projects: feature length (fiction, documentary, animation)
• No entry fee;
• No submitted materials will be returned to the sender;
• Projects participating in the CineLink Industry Days should - once finalized - mention their participation at the CineLink Work in Progress in their credits;
• Projects participating in the CineLink Work in Progress should offer their international premiere to the Sarajevo Film Festival - if they are not to be shown in Cannes, Berlin, Venice, Locarno or Rotterdam.
• All projects must have English subtitles;
• Submission of the project is considered as acceptance of the CineLink Industry Days regulations.
We are eagerly expecting your submissions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.