SMS TICKET BOOKING STARTS ON JUNE 26, 2012
• SMS ticket booking is possible only for the users of ERONET;
• SMS ticket booking for the film screenings starts on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 2.00 p.m. and will last until Friday, July 13, 2012 at 11.00 a.m.;
• The booking is done through sending the text message (SMS) containing the CODE of the screening and the number of tickets (e.g. 010#2) to the number: 063 888 05;
• One SMS message can book two tickets at the most for the screenings of the Opening and Closing nights of the Festival, and four tickets at the most for the rest of the screenings;
• Price of one SMS is 1.00 KM+VAT;
• You can pick up the booked tickets in the Main Box Office, Bosnian Cultural Center, Branilaca Sarajeva 24, starting from Saturday June 30, 2012 at 11.00 a.m.
NOTE: you can pick up the booked tickets latest at noon one day before the screening you booked.
TICKET SELLING STARTS ON JULY 1, 2012
Selling of single tickets for all the programmes of the 18th Sarajevo Film Festival starts on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at 11.00 a.m. at the Main Box Office.
• !hej Open Air Cinema: opening and closing screenings – 15.00 KM, the rest of the screenings – 8.00 KM
• Open Air Cinema Vatrogasac: 6.00 KM
• Meeting Point Cinema: 5.00 KM and 6.00 KM
• The National Theatre: opening – 15.00 KM, the rest of the screenings – 5.00 KM and 8.00 KM
• Auditorium of the Municipality Novi Grad: 5.00 KM
• Multiplex Cinema City: 4.00 KM, 5.00 KM, and 6.00 KM
• Olympic Hall Zetra: 5.00 KM
• Laško Summer Nights: 5.00 KM
*VAT included in the ticket price
During the Sarajevo Film Festival (July 6-14, 2012) tickets will be sold at the following ticket serveces:
• Main Box Office, Bosanski kulturni centar, Branilaca Sarajeva 24, every day from 9.00 a.m. till 10.15 p.m.
(until the beginning of the Festival from 11.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m.)
• Auditorium of the Municipality Novi Grad, Bulevar Meše Selimovića 97, every day from 11.00 a.m. till noon.
• Multipleks Cinema City, Trg djeceSarajeva, every day from 11.00 a.m. till 9.45 p.m.
• Olympic Hall Zetra, two hours prior to the beginning of the screening.
• Laško Summer Nights, one hour prior to the beginning of the screening depending on the tickets availability.
Glavni Box Office/Main Box Office
Bosnian Cultural Center, Branilaca Sarajeva 24
Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.sff.ba